There’s ten days left till 2013! And what a tea journey I’ve been on this year:
– Got to know more lovely tea lovers in Singapore through this blog and tea classes at The Time of Tea!
– Got to write about tea beyond this blog for T Ching, Yahoo Singapore and InSing!
– Got myself “proper” pieces of teaware, but still not quite enough to serve more than 4 people😛
– Introduced a few good friends to some great tea!
– Received some great tea from more well-versed, tea-loving friends!
– Wrote and read more Chinese characters than I ever have since I was 17.
Tea has been a sometimes neglected but ever loyal companion to what has been an absolutely hectic but amazing year. Because of this, I still very much want to keep this blog, even if I am so infrequent with entries these days. It’s the least I can do for a drink that has brought me much sanity, solitude, companionship and comfort. Here’s to tea!