I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by pjdonna even though I haven’t had the time to blog here in a long, long time. Thanks hor! Dang, I feel bad. So ok ok, let me write down 7 tea-related things about myself:
- Sometimes, I really wonder why I like tea so much. It’s just a drink, right? But it’s probably the healthiest consumable I like so I am still keeping at it (even if I haven’t been very good with this blog).
- My personality is more like a jittery coffee person who talks extremely fast and freaks out at the slightest of things. But that is why all the more I need tea in my life.
- The nicest – and most horrible – people I’ve met are from the tea industry. For such a mellow drink, it has brought about many polarising experiences.
- I am looking for a nice wooden retro teaware display cupboard to put my teaware. Does anyone know where I can get this?
- I don’t like it when people dismiss tea without even trying the good stuff. I don’t like it when people who only try the good stuff get snooty and dismiss the more “plebian” tea drinkers. Yes, I’m a conflicted chick.
- I would like to write a tea book one day – but I’m still mulling over what kind of tea book should it be: swinging from a dummy’s guide resource to a history book to speculative fiction.Decisions, decisions!
- I would very much like to go to Taiwan soon for a tea pilgrimage.
And here are the bloggers I nominate for this award (mostly tea bloggers of course!) – sorry I don’t quite know 15 yet unforunately!
How The Versatile Blogger Award Works:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.