My dear friend Dawn has just started blogging regularly and has been writing such affirming, truthful words – it comes as no surprise she got nominated for a Liebster Award! She’s now nominated me for it (thank you!) so here are my answers:
1. Blogging: true connection, attention-seeking, or simply necessary?
True connection. I think almost everyone who blogs are looking for ways to meet more like-minded people.
2. Why do you blog?
Probably for true connection as well – and in the years I’ve been sporadically blogging, I’m glad to have “met” people that I genuinely click with. Some I have met in real life…and they have become new friends I am grateful for to have in my life.
3. Describe your blog in three words.
Tea. Thoughts. Trying.
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Dreamy. Melancholic. Hopeful.
5. You’re in an awful mood. Who is the first person you call to cheer you up?
I actually try not to call anybody up when I’m blue. I feel it’s something that I need to process in solitude first.
6. Describe your idea of a perfect day.
8-10 hours of sleep.
7. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
South America. Because it is a beautiful continent and will challenge all my hang-ups.
8. Given the choice, you would like a year’s supply of _______?
Having a swimming pool right by my doorstep.
9. If you could spend a day with one person, living or dead, who would it be, and why?
Anyone who has a sense of humour, is open-minded, willing to share his/her life experiences and is a good listener.
10. Truth is ________.
Everyone has their own truths.